NEW! Half Day at THRIVE
Registration for our 2019 THRIVE Workshop at the Kimpton Hotel Born in Denver, CO on September 12th & 13th is now open!
And just like past THRIVE Workshops, we are packing one day full of actionable content to help early learning school owners and directors take a deep dive into their business’ financials. But this year, we’ve added an optional half day so owners can take an even deeper dive by diagnosing their school’s greatest opportunity for growth BEFORE the workshop.
On Thursday, September 12th, appointments are available for attendees to choose from so they can spend 30 minutes, one-on-one with a designated THRIVE Guide discussing their school’s numbers and finding out what areas to focus on during the next day of content.
While it is not required for attendees to participate in this Financial Diagnosis Day, it is highly recommended for those who want to get the most out of this year’s workshop. And since it’s already included in your ticket price and only requires 30 minutes of your time—what have you got to lose?!
Here’s how to sign up:
1. Register for our 2019 THRIVE Workshop in Denver at www.thrive-workshops.com.
2. Receive our ‘Thank You for Registering!’ email with an introduction to our brand-new half day and click ‘I’M IN. SIGN ME UP!’
3. Watch the video for more information on the half day and instructions on how to sign up.
4. Scroll below the video to choose your 30-minute appointment slot between 1 and 4pm on Thursday, September 12th.
5. After confirming your appointment time, grab your school’s financials and complete our key metrics survey by clicking ‘TAKE SURVEY.’
6. Read the instructions for the survey and enter all of your school’s key financial data into the survey. At the end, upload your most recent financial statement or tax return.
7. We will review your childcare business’ financials, determine your school’s greatest opportunity for growth and assign you a THRIVE Guide based on your company’s needs.
8. Meet with your designated THRIVE Guide for your appointment on Thursday, September 12th!
For those who want to participate in our Financial Diagnosis Day, please choose an appointment time and submit your school’s financials BEFORE Friday, August 23rd.
Appointment times are limited and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, so register and book yours today!
And if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Head of Events, Jaclyn Lintern, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to see you in Denver in September!