Exciting News in Child Care Real Estate Sales
We have developed relationships with many real estate investors, both individual and institutional, that love the education industry and have stepped up with some strong purchase prices in the last six months. Some of the significant changes include:
- Values being paid for real estate are stronger than we have seen them in many years.
- Most business buyers are now purchasing real estate simultaneously with businesses for clients wanting to exit their businesses completely.
- Real estate only sales are available for smaller companies—even single site owners! Selling your companies real estate (or part of it) and exchanging it into another property is an excellent way to grow.
- The main determinant for selling a particular property is its individual performance. Age and condition of the property and the demographic area are not as large of a barrier.
- Some investors are purchasing real estate and then making capital improvements into the properties in exchange for new longer-term leases. This is a great way to sell some of your own properties and upgrade them for the benefit of your operating company, or to have your landlords sell their property to someone willing to invest into the property in exchange for a longer lease with your operating company.
If you have real estate that you would like to upgrade or sell and the site is performing well, we would love to tell you more. Valuations are confidential and complimentary and we would love to have a discussion with you about the process.